I saw a user searched on my blog to find tips about How to Hide User Accounts On Windows.. I decided to write on that topic. If you want to hide user account from other users, please Follow this steps:
- At first Click on Strat Menu > Run
- Then type in GPEDIT.MSC and click ok or hit Enter. Note that : Only Windows Xp Professional have this Utility.
- Now go to User Config >> Admin Templates >> Control Panel and double click on Hide specified Control Panel applets
- Now put a dot in enabled, and click On Show
- After the step four Click On click Add button and type in nusrmgt.cpl into the box.