Windows Error Code 39
This error code is related to your device drivers and may occur if a required driver is missing or if a required binary file is corrupt.
You can use the Device Manager utility to view error codes related to drivers and to fix such errors. The following error message related to this error code is displayed in the Device status box on the General tab of the device’s properties box.
Error Message: “Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)”
You can resolve the error by uninstalling and reinstalling the concerned device driver. Always remember to restart your PC after you have uninstalled the concerned driver.
Another approach to fix this error is by using the Troubleshooting wizard. The below steps tell you how to run this wizard:
- Double-click on the faulty device in the Device Manager Window to open its properties box.
- Select the Troubleshoot button under the General tab to open the Troubleshooting wizard.
- Follow the instructions in the wizard to identify the problem with your device and then resolve it.
Error 1706 Windows Installer Problem
Users generally encounter error messages related this error code when they try to install a program using InstallSheild. The following error message is displayed at run time when a program is being installed:
Error Message: “Error -1706: No valid source could be found for product.”
If you are installing from the Internet and you are asked to browse to MSI package, first make sure that when you double-click on the Setup.exe file that it searches for the MSI package in the right location. You can check this by opening the Release Wizard. Make sure that the URL given for the Web server has the MSI package that is required to install your program.
Always ensure that you have the latest InstallSheild version on your computer. If not, then update it to fix this error. Also, make sure you are logged in as an administrator before you proceed with the installation.
You may receive the following error message related to this error code when you try to download updates from the Microsoft Windows update or Microsoft Update Web site.
Error Message: “Error 1083: The executable program that this service is configured to run in does not implement the service. (0x8007043B)”
Follow the steps listed below to resolve the error messages related to this error code:
- First, you need to register the required DLL files. To achieve this, open the Start menu, click Run, type the command listed below and click Enter to run them. regsvr32 %windir%\system32\qmgr.dll
- To start the Background Intelligent Transfer Service, type services.msc in the Run box and press Enter.
- In the Services window, locate and double-click on the Background Intelligent Transfer Service.
- Finally, click the Start button under the General tab to start this service.