If you have Blue screen Problem in windows Vista you can try this steps to Fix Blue Screen error problem in Vista. At first you have to Boot with Vista installation CD.
To Repair using Vista Cd Follow this steps :
Try this my friend to solve your problem.
Boot with Vista installation CD and run repair following below steps
1. Insert the installation disc. Restart your computer. Click the Start button Picture of Start button, click the arrow next to the Lock button Picture of Lock button, and then click Restart.
2. If prompted, press any key to start Windows from the installation disc.
Note If your computer is not configured to start from a CD or DVD, check the information that came with your computer. You may need to change your computer’s BIOS settings. For more information, see BIOS: frequently asked questions.
3. Choose your language settings, and then click Next. Click Repair your computer.
4. Select the operating system you want to repair, and then click Next.
5. On the System Recovery Options menu, click Start up Repair. Start up Repair might prompt you to make choices as it tries to fix the problem, and if necessary, it might restart your computer as it makes repairs.
If vista is preinstalled on your pc or laptop Go to recovery option on your computer:
1. Remove all floppy disks, CDs, and DVDs from your computer, and then restart your computer.