If u Hide your download habits from your ISP Then You May Try this.
1. Open Flashget and select options > Proxy.
2. Click Add and give your proxy a name relevant to what you use it for.
3. Select HTTP
4. Enter the proxy address and port number.
5. Select OK
6. When clicking on a link or copying a link into Flashget when the “Add new Download” prompt appears you must select the Advanced tab then from the proxy section select “HTTP” and select the name of the proxy you wish.
7. Once done select OK and that is it.
Tags for the article:
- flashget proxy,hide proxy,DOWNLOADING USING PROXY FLASHGET